Voice and Data Security
- НаявністьЄ в наявності
- Кількість сторінок484
- Спеціальна пропозиціяРозпродаж
This book addresses a need in the computer technology market where there are no books covering security on VoIP and networks. There are many books about security, but none that deal in telephony technologies. Voice and Data Convergence Security will enable readers to:
- Protect data networks from the most common threats.
- Learn what security vulnerabilities currently exist in data networks.
- Become aware of the threats the telephone network poses to the data network.
- Use updated information to protect the data network from the telephone network.
- Useful ways to AVOID telephone network intrusions and attacks.
- Learn VoIP and the security implications of this transmission technique.
About the Author
Dr. Gregory White joined SecureLogix in March 1999 where he serves as the Vice President of Professional Services. Before joining SecureLogix he was the Deputy Head of the Computer Science Department and an Associate Professor of Computer Science at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado. While at the Academy, Dr. White was instrumental in the development of two courses on computer security and information warfare and in ensuring that security was taught throughout the computer science curriculum. During his two tours at the Academy, he authored a number of papers on security and information warfare and is a co-author for two textbooks on computer security. He has over 14 years of experience in the security field and wrote his dissertation topic on host- and network-based intrusion detection.